Wednesday 3 December 2008

Correspondence and Cranberry Relish


Will also be including this year's card in my journal. Here is page 3. Papers and embellishments in a free kit at Faith Sisters. Kit designed by kreativekarma.

More snow expected tonight.


Cymbre's Cranberry Relish
2 bags fresh cranberries (16 oz)
2 tart apples ( peeled and sliced)
10 oz. frozen raspberries
1/2 cup orange marmelade
1 t. lemon juice
1 cup sugar
Add all the above to a food processor and process till finely chopped. Will keep in refrigerator for six weeks! Enjoy! and if you know me at all you know that I can not follow a recipe to save my life...so this is what I did....Only 1 bag of cranberries, 2 granny smith apples, 12 oz bag frozen raspberries, 1 cup marmalade, no lemon juice, and 1/2 cup splenda. It was so tasty and so good for you! Makes alot and we are still eating it like jam on our toast in the mornings!

No comments: