Monday, 17 December 2007
BOTH and I love wrapping
.2. Real or artificial? Real this year after 6 years of fake. It sure was easy to put up and take down though. Love the smell of a real one though!
3. When do you put up the tree? 1st of December
4. When do you take the tree down? As late as possible!
5. Do you like eggnog? Yummmmmmy!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A cardboard put together kitchen with plastic dishes.
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? I collect them and have about 50 from different friends and different places.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My son, Ryan and the other important MALES in my life!
9. Easiest person to buy for? My Mom and My daughter Kelli Sue. They love anything that is a gift!
10. Worst Christmas present ever received? Not a clue!
11. Email or Christmas card? I do both and I like to receive both.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas and Elf
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I shop year round if I see something I think someone would love! Just have to remember where I put it when Christmas rolls around!
14. Have you ever recycled/regifted a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mrs. Claus Favorite Cookies
16. Favorite Christmas tradition? Making Gingerbread houses
17. Favorite Christmas song? *White Christmas* We Three Kings* Baby, It's Cold Outside*
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home!
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Sure! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and of course Rudolph.
20. Do you have an angel at the top of the tree or a star? We have a KOALA in a Santa suit, my sister in law sent it to us for our first Christmas and we have put it on top ever since!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? One on Christmas Eve after church and the rest in the morning after Santa visits!!!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The traffic and the lines in the shops!
23. Best thing about Christmas? Being together!
Sunday, 9 December 2007
Cards and packages go out tomorrow... I absolutely have promised myself!
Took a beading class on Saturday and had tooo much fun.
Made and baked Mrs. Claus' Cookies, need to frost them, probably waiting til Ryan comes home this Saturday!
Saturday, 1 December 2007
Monday, 19 November 2007
Thursday, 15 November 2007
Sunday, 11 November 2007
Here are two of my new digi pages. I have been putting pages together using my Microsoft Digital Suite program. Most of the papers and trims are free digi elements downloaded from 2 Peas and Kirsty Wiseman.. Wal-mart prints them out as 8 by 10's, then I attach them to a 8.5 by 11 piece of card stock and embellish them until I like them! Lately, this technique is my favorite way to scrap...easy too!
Friday, 26 October 2007
Wednesday, 24 October 2007
Tuesday, 23 October 2007
Wednesday, 17 October 2007
Tuesday, 16 October 2007
Tuesday, 9 October 2007
Monday, 8 October 2007
Saturday, 6 October 2007
Friday, 5 October 2007
Friday, 28 September 2007
Here are #37---DRAW something! I have never liked drawing, but I took a painting class 2 years ago at Balmoral and my wonderful instructor said, "You have to draw, and I will help you!" And she did! And now I love it! This is not much of a card, but it was a fun one! I drew the Pirate Parrot on page 42 of Ed Emberly's Purple Drawing Book.
#38--- I wonder...what Heaven is like. I blobbed paint dots on one card and then squished other cards on to it and pulled them off already decorated! Then stamped the acetate and put alittle silver paint around the edge and then attached it to the card with silver eyelets. Might add ribbon later.
Thursday, 27 September 2007
Thursday, 20 September 2007
Monday, 10 September 2007
Play along and let me know your answers! I LOVE 1, 5, & 9!
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Peppermint Stick Peanut Butter
3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)C Uts
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Sue Royal Oak
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)UTS Ch
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (The word The, 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Pink Vernors
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy)
Spellbound Black Licorice
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names )
Wednesday, 5 September 2007
#35 Strength---I was brain dead and so asked my girls what they thought. Chelsi said "GOD" and good ol' "Arnold S.". Kelli replied with "power" and her brother, "Ryan". I came up with the "inner" strength part. Played with this for awhile & wasn't happy with it, but then remembered this sheet of acetate and added it. Now, I like it better.
#16 others contribute--- This took about 5 months to finish. Bonnie and Anna started it in Scotland at a Scrap&Flap and then Kelli and Chelsi finished it last night!
Still have to do Ali's and the goal of the week.