Monday 4 May 2009

Last Weekend


On gorgeous sunny Sunday, celebrated the graduation of a friend's daughter from UAA and then celebrated some more with 3 tap dancing compadres!


And look at my plants growin' on the back porch...I am so excited...I've got sunflowers, basil, chives, oregano, marigolds, nasturtiums, thyme, and the cilantro sprouted today. Parsley is a little slow! I might have to transplant them soon. Keep it up, sunshine!



oooooh~~~what a fun time was had on Friday!
Spent all day (10am til 11pm) at More Than a Memory! Tonya and her wonderful staff took really good care of us! There was lots of food, drinks, snacks, laughs, friends, and fun and and and not to forget lots of fabulous pressies! I was soooo busy scrapping that I only took these 2 pics! Saw Dulce for the first time in a long time...I've missed her! I finished 2 mini albums and 9 pages. Yay!


And on Saturday, we celebrated our first ever "Queen's Day". Dressed in orange and had a blast. Hopefully photos will follow once Louise sends me a few!
On a not so great note...Our beautiful soon to graduate daughter was left out of her Senior Yearbook! Can you believe that????? Now who is accountable for that????? She was devastated! As are we!!! What would you do?

No comments: