1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
BOTH and I love wrapping
.2. Real or artificial? Real this year after 6 years of fake. It sure was easy to put up and take down though. Love the smell of a real one though!
3. When do you put up the tree? 1st of December
4. When do you take the tree down? As late as possible!
5. Do you like eggnog? Yummmmmmy!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A cardboard put together kitchen with plastic dishes.
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? I collect them and have about 50 from different friends and different places.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My son, Ryan and the other important MALES in my life!
9. Easiest person to buy for? My Mom and My daughter Kelli Sue. They love anything that is a gift!
10. Worst Christmas present ever received? Not a clue!
11. Email or Christmas card? I do both and I like to receive both.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas and Elf
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I shop year round if I see something I think someone would love! Just have to remember where I put it when Christmas rolls around!
14. Have you ever recycled/regifted a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mrs. Claus Favorite Cookies
16. Favorite Christmas tradition? Making Gingerbread houses
17. Favorite Christmas song? *White Christmas* We Three Kings* Baby, It's Cold Outside*
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home!
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Sure! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and of course Rudolph.
20. Do you have an angel at the top of the tree or a star? We have a KOALA in a Santa suit, my sister in law sent it to us for our first Christmas and we have put it on top ever since!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? One on Christmas Eve after church and the rest in the morning after Santa visits!!!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The traffic and the lines in the shops!
23. Best thing about Christmas? Being together!