Wednesday 14 December 2011

Happppy Birthday JoeAnn!

Day 14 in London took me to the Palace!  ...and the dogs had the last laugh!  (me too!)

The shepherds said to one another,"Let us go, then, to Bethlehem to see this thing that has taken place."  Luke 2:15

Kelli Sue finally was accepted at Monash University in Australia...I will get her for 8 weeks starting this Sunday!  Then she will leave here to attend a semester there, staying with our friends from Aberdeen.  Yay!  Yay!  Yay!  Congratulations, Kelli Sue!   ...and thanks Jessica H. for taking her in!

JYC prompt #14 is?????                      OK, I 'm back and #14 is "gifting", in the past I have talked about who gives out the presents, when we open presents, who gets/gives great presents, etc.  This year I think I am going to journal about the fun homedone gifts I have received...like the oh so yummy molasses cookies from Colleen and Paul...the adorable red bauble box from Alyce at book club...the festive jar of jalapeno jelly from the Hartgroves...the thanksgiviing treasure from Kadie...the afternoon of techniques from Jan...oh so many very special gifts from the wonderful people in this area!

And a very very Happy Birthday Wish to my MIL, JoeAnn!  Let's Skype soon! 

This afternoon is the Saddlebrooke Stampers Holiday Luncheon!  Chicken Salad at their clubhouse, and then an afternoon of gift and tag exchange!!!   Going with 3 other crafty Ranchgirls and meeting up with a room full of crafty Saddlebrooke girlfriends!  Can't wait!

Off to the gym!  Later Tater!

No comments: