Tuesday 15 February 2011

I am here in Arizona!


Amber and Arran saying "Hello" to their new friend.


Making Memories Unforgettable-Tucson
Donna Downey, me, and Momma...and we were NOT scrapbooking!
Sunset at our house!
Bert in the front. (ernie is in the back)
Looking out over the 13th hole and have already found a golf ball in the yard this morning. Life is good! 60 degrees or so and will probably get up to 75. 2010 is finally over and I am really really enjoying 2011! Miss my friends in Alaska and those that also have moved on to other places, but SBR is very welcoming and I have made lots of new friends here too. Sorry to have left Chelsi and Kyle in Anchorage as well, but it is so very nice to be within driving distance of Ryan and my Mom and Dad. First time since leaving college that I am this close to my wonderful parents, and I so appreciate this opportunity!
Took 3 fun fun fun classes with Donna Downey over the weekend! Mom attended one of them with me and we had so much fun.





1 comment:

Chelsi said...

We miss you, too, but are happy to have a nice sunny warm place to come visit you in!!!! XO, Chelsi & Kyle