Tuesday 7 July 2009

It's my Birthday Month...and Kelli's too!



What have I been doing?


Reading...just finished #4 in the Jim Butcher "Dresden Files Series". Recommended by brother Kelly, Mike and I both love them so far.

Eating... pretty healthy and spending a lot of kitchen time with Kelli.

Walking...almost everyday either up the hill or down Golden View, usually for at least an hour, and always with Kelli.

Watching...bought Mike the 4 seasons of Bones, and we have gotten through #1 and #2. We all love the show!

Watering... my plants in this heat! Nasturtium have started blooming and the cilantro has already gone to seed! Sunflowers are looking great! Trying to pick and dry lupine and wild poppy seeds.

Loving...the sunshine and the sunsets!

Wrapping...presents for my almost 18 year old!

Celebrating...the 4th of July!





No comments: