Tuesday 3 March 2009

52 Questions


And look at this ...it was snowing all day Sunday and then just at sunset it cleared up just a wee bit! Too pretty!




#1










So Emily Falconbridge (see blog address at right) is doing a weekly challenge again! She is keeping it simple! Yay! Every Sunday, she posts a tag on which she asks a question. We, who are participating, then answer that question as creatively as we see fit! I am digi scrapping them in a 4 by 6 format using journal labels or little elements of my own. Not sure where I got all of my stuff, but most I download from divinedigital. See their address at the right too! I plan on printing them all out at the end and embellishing them further, putting them on a ring, and ta-da I have a year's worth of thought and creativity! Wish me luck!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such a neat idea! Those are some good questions too! Wasn't the snow this weekend crazy! I was hoping we were done for the year!!!
Love the picture!